What are the advantages of having a Drone Surveys?
We're often asked about the advantages of using our drones on new construction or inspection projects, so here are 7 great advantages that will help you
The Advantages of a Drone Survey
- You get a 3D model of your site that shows every detail, and you can measure distances, coordinates, areas and volumes using a free viewer.
- You can easily obtain levels and details of buildings in areas surrounding your site - without any access problems.
- You can have an accurate survey of inaccessible rooftops - take measurements and fully assess the condition safely and without needing to hire expensive access equipment.
- Large areas are mapped out for you in hours instead of weeks.
- You can examine every stone on a facade in 3D - see every crack in minute detail and accurately measure sizes.
- You can get photographs and video of the underside of tall structures. Unlike most other drones, our M210 model has a top-mounted camera to survey the underside of bridges and other structures.
- Having a 3D aerial view of your site lets you monitor progress and highlight potential problems before they occur.