Measured House Surveys In London And South East
Call today on 0203 319 5083
Accurate House Surveys
When you're carrying out any alterations to your home, you need an accurate measured house survey of your site. You can then avoid the risk of costly mistakes.
Your architect will have all the information they need to successfully design your project. Our professional surveyors use laser scanners to capture every detail of your site in 3D.
We’ll supply you with a fully parametric Revit model, a 3D export for AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or Vectorworks or CAD drawings.
We don't just give you a measured house survey
- Every property you ask us to survey is laser scanned and fully captured in 3D
- You get highly accurate CAD floor plans, roof plans, elevations and sections
- Topographical surveys of gardens
- Elevations and positions of surrounding properties
- Drainage details and services traced
- Lighting, switches and sockets
- CCTV drainage surveys
- 360 degree panoramic tour of the property showing every detail - save money by removing the need for additional site visits
How do I get a measured survey of my house?
- Email us a site plan or Google Earth image marked up to show the house you need surveying. Send this along with a written description of everything you require to [email protected]
- We'll provide you with a fixed price quotation and an estimated timescale to complete and deliver your measured building survey.
- Provide us with a written acceptance of our quotation via email. We only have a very limited number of survey dates available. To avoid disappointment, send over your acceptance within 5 days of receiving our quotation.
- Our surveyors will come out and fully measure your property. They will then return to our office to process the data and create your accurate survey.
- Once the site work is complete, you will be invoiced for the laser scan survey.
As soon as your payment has been received we will send you your digital survey.
All the information you need
Let us know when you request a quote which plans, elevations and sections you need and to what level of detail you want them drawn or modelled. All our quotations are sent with a copy of our standard specification which outlines what's included in a measured building survey. This will help you to identify anything else you might need to help you start work on your project.