Measured Building Surveys of Houses
Accurate measured building surveys provided as CAD floor plans, elevations & sections or as a 3D Revit/BIM model
Your house alteration project can go wrong if you don’t have an accurate measured building survey carried out before you start. Architects and designers have used our accurate measured building surveys for hundreds of successful house projects over the past 25 years. Our surveyors use the latest laser scanners to capture the house in 3D then create an accurate measured building survey so your new designs are guaranteed to work.
We’ll supply you detailed CAD drawings or a fully parametric BIM model for use in Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or Vectorworks.
Revit / BIM measured house survey
What can be included in my measured house survey?
High quality CAD drawings showing every detail
When you're working in 3D our Revit/BIM Measured House Surveys provide every detail. Our surveys are compatible with all 3D design software.
We don’t just give you a measured building survey
- Fast quotation service
- High quality service with a fast turnaround
- A fixed delivery date for your survey
- Full 3D laser scanned survey
- High quality surveys in 2D CAD or 3D Revit/BIM
- Matterport 3D photographic tour of the property showing every detail –
save money by removing the need for additional site visits
6 easy steps to getting your measured house survey
- Complete our online quotation form OR email us a site plan or Google Earth image marked up to show the house you need surveying.
Click here if you need help with this. Include a written description of everything you require to [email protected]
- We’ll provide you with a fixed price quotation, our standard specification that tells you what’s included, and an estimated timescale to complete and deliver the measured building survey.
- Provide us with a written acceptance of our quotation via email. We only have a very limited number of survey dates available. To avoid disappointment, send over your acceptance within 5 days of receiving our quotation.
- Our surveyors will come out and fully measure the property. They will then return to our office to process the data and create your accurate measured building survey.
- Once the site work is complete you will be invoiced for the survey
- As soon as we receive your payment, your digital survey will be sent to you.
All the information you’ll ever need.
Call us now on 01905 622495 to speak to our team about your project.
What our customers say